Tours through the entire country of the Netherlands
HeliAir offers helicopter tours through the entire country of the Netherlands, departing every day from our heliport in Harskamp. We also organize tours for events and private enterprises starting at 3 people.
But a few examples of events are:
- Company events and grand openings
- Product promotion events
- Cloud hosting/Back-up (HeliAir will show your customer the skies!)
What can HeliAir do for you?
- We make sure all the permits are in order, as well as the required notifications to the National Division of Aviation
- HeliAir makes sure the landing location is made into a suitable and safe heliport
- Our certified crew instructs and escorts all passengers
- HeliAir creates tickets according to your wishes
- We can put your logo on one of our helicopters
- HeliAir is a daughter company to Wikselaar Satellite Trading B.V. and flies with its own AOC (Air Operator Certificate)
- You need not have any additional insurances to fly with HeliAir
Need a wedding flight or want to pick up a guest at Schiphol? HeliAir has got you covered! VIP charter flights are done using one of our Eurocopter of Robinson helicopters.
If you want a truly special experience with family, friends or even the entire company, HeliAir has plenty of unique ideas we would love to discuss with you. Your own ideas are more than welcome too and we would be happy to think about the options we have to make your wishes come true!
A truly exclusive lunch with a business partner or simply an extraordinary dinner privately? HeliAir makes it happen. We will fly you to the most exclusive restaurants in the Netherlands or Belgium on a culinary flight. Know of a good restaurant yourself? Let us know and we will see what we can do for you!
Parachuting from a helicopter is extra special. Has this been your dream for a time now? HeliAir organizes so-called tandem jumps. These can take place at your event as well, and often at a location of your choice!
It’s easier to see from the air. The advantage of a helicopter (as opposed to an airplane) is that is possible to fly slow or even stay still in the air. Helicopters are therefore an ideal way to inspect various locations.
HeliAir has quite a bit of experience with inspection flights. We can even mount our stabilized High Definition camera system for recordings of high quality or heat-sensitive imaging, often used to check energy loss and electricity lines, as well as gas detection cameras for pipeline inspection.